Discovering Peru's Uranium Potential
Macusani Yellowcake Inc. is a Canadian uranium exploration and development company focussed on the exploration of its properties on the Macusani Plateau in southeastern Peru. The Company owns a 99.5% interest in concessions which cover over 90,000 hectares (900 km2) and are situated near significant infrastructure. Macusani Yellowcake is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol 'YEL' and the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol 'QG1'. The Company has 159,473,613 shares outstanding.
- Cash reserves of $6M (Jan 2013)
- 0.3 M lbs Measured, 10.1 M lbs Indicated, and 17.0 M lbs Inferred Resources delineated to date
- Large, near-surface, open-pittable deposits with recoveries of +90%
- Estimated cash production cost of < $22 /lb (2010 PEA)
- Resource friendly jurisdiction of Peru with superb infrastructure (roads, power, water, etc.)
World Class Management Team
Responsible Exploration Practices
Macusani Yellowcake is committed to balancing profitability with sustainable development practices. By working closely with the local community and Peru goverment officials, the Company is helping realize the potential of the Peru's vast mineral wealth in a sustainable way.