April 5, 2013
Macusani Yellowcake Appoints Additional Director
Macusani Yellowcake Inc. is a Canadian uranium exploration and development company currently focussed on the exploration of its Kihitian, Colibri 2 & 3, and Corachapi properties on the Macusani Plateau in south-eastern Peru. The Company owns interests in concessions which cover over 90,000 hectares (900 km2) and are situated near significant infrastructure. Recent drilling carried out by the Company continues to demonstrate high-grade uranium intersections at Kihitian from which the Company plans to advance to an updated resource estimate by Q1 2013. Macusani Yellowcake is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol 'YEL' and the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol 'QC1'.
- Cash reserves of $6M (Jan 2013)
- 11.8 M lbs Measured & Indicated, 27.6 M lbs Inferred Resources
- Large, near-surface, open-pittable deposits with recoveries of +90%
- Estimated cash production cost of < $22 /lb (2010 PEA)
- Resource friendly jurisdiction of Peru with superb infrastructure